Location: Helmond Reference code: 2017004
We are experts in vehicle development, production facilities and process optimisation. When developing a car, you need a party with a fully integrated approach to mobility. With a passion for development. That's us. We are specialised in integrated development and optimisation of vehicles, production facilities, derivatives, and modules. This has made us who we are now: the recognised, independent technical experts for the automotive industry.
Our specialists provide convincing car and product concepts. We then apply our innovative power and methodical skills to realise them. We come with advanced, unusual and extraordinary solutions that are characterised by a well-developed feel for material, technical and technological trends, market relevance and future consumer and customer needs.
- Capturing and package reservation in a 3D CAD environment.
- From the packaging create attachment possibilities / development of cable trees.
- Construction / development of cable trees with OEM tools and system suppliers.
- Create cabling placement concepts including package research.
- Virtual packaging of electrical / electronic components (control units, controls).
- Performing electrical engineering development and integration projects in automotive.
- Design of system and cable plans in 2D.
- Supervision of the validation process from test design and test case capture t / m automation and technical realisation in the vehicle.
- Documentation of test cases and test results in database systems such as DOORS.
- Analysis and error research in electronic systems.
- Completed HBO degree (Electrical Engineering, Vehicle Technology, etc.).
- Some knowledge of 3D CAD (Catia V5, EHI, Siemens NX, DMU, etc.).
- Any experience with 2 / 3D cable / electric vehicle systems development.
- You are looking forward to working independently, but also in teamwork.
- Knowledge of both the Dutch and English language.
- Large diversity of work on projects and clients.
- Good work atmosphere with lots of freedom to fill in your job in your way.
- 24 holiday days, 6 ADV days and flexible working hours.
- A favorable pension scheme.
Has the vacancy taken your interest? Then send your resume to hr[at]edag.nl.
For further information you can also contact us by phone.
Pieter Assies, tel. 0492-594043 will be happy to answer your questions.