Location: Helmond Reference code: 2017002
We are experts in vehicle development, production facilities and process optimisation. When developing a car, you need a party with a fully integrated approach to mobility. With a passion for development. That's us. We are specialised in integrated development and optimisation of vehicles, production facilities, derivatives, and modules. This has made us who we are now: the recognised, independent technical experts for the automotive industry.
Our specialists provide convincing car and product concepts. We then apply our innovative power and methodical skills to realise them. We come with advanced, unusual and extraordinary solutions that are characterised by a well-developed feel for material, technical and technological trends, market relevance and future consumer and customer needs.
- Generating solution directions.
- Developing concepts and supporting the concept choices.
- Translating concepts and ideas into a feasible product.
- Documentation of the development route.
- Maximising quality by anticipating on technical innovations.
- A completed Bachelor degree (WTB, IPO, Industrial Design, Automotive, etc.).
- Or similar MBO education with a few years of relevant work experience.
- Some knowledge of 3D CAD (Catia, NX or Solid Works). Or the willingness to learn.
- You are looking forward to working independently, but also in teamwork.
- Knowledge of both the Dutch and English language.
- Large diversity of work on projects and clients.
- Good work atmosphere with lots of freedom to fill in your job in your way.
- 24 holiday days, 6 ADV days and flexible working hours.
- A favorable pension scheme.
Has the vacancy taken your interest? Then send your resume to hr[at]edag.nl.
For further information you can also contact us by phone.
Pieter Assies, tel. 0492-594043 will be happy to answer your questions.