Location: Helmond Reference code: 2017006
We are experts in vehicle development, production facilities and process optimisation. When developing a car, you need a party with a fully integrated approach to mobility. With a passion for development. That's us. We are specialised in integrated development and optimisation of vehicles, production facilities, derivatives, and modules. This has made us who we are now: the recognised, independent technical experts for the automotive industry.
Our specialists provide convincing car and product concepts. We then apply our innovative power and methodical skills to realise them. We come with advanced, unusual and extraordinary solutions that are characterised by a well-developed feel for material, technical and technological trends, market relevance and future consumer and customer needs.
- Electrical activation of all control units in vehicles including uploading of required software.
- First inspection and commissioning of vehicles after the up days.
- Performing error analyses and possibly executing but fixes.
- Integration of wiring and installation of cabling systems.
- Documentation, as well as contributors and permanent support for metrology.
- A completed HBO degree (Automotive, Mechatronics, Electrical Eng., etc.).
- Knowledge of automotive electronics, cable trees, etc.
- Knowledge of control units within automotive.
- You are customer oriented, responsible and willing to travel.
- In addition, you are a team player and have good communicative skills.
- Large variety of work on projects and clients.
- Good work atmosphere with lots of freedom to fill in your job in your way.
- 24 holiday days, 6 ADV days and flexible working hours.
- A favorable pension scheme.
Has the vacancy taken your interest? Then send your resume to hr[at]edag.nl.
For further information you can also contact us by phone.
Pieter Assies, tel. 0492-594043 will be happy to answer your questions.